Sunday, August 14, 2016

cute art from Natali Koromoto


Today I'd like to show a few pictures of some stuff I got from Natali Koromoto, a New York City based illustrator and designer. She's one of my favourite artists and I'm so happy to have a few of her pieces in my home!
I ordered the stuff from her storenvy.com when she had a little sale recently. The package arrived within a week after purchase and all the items are great quality. Also, I got a free print & postcard as an extra treat.

If you like her stuff then check out her social media, shops & whatnot here:



I'm so in love with her Simpsons inspired pieces and I now got
2 prints to hang on my wall to celebrate halloween all year around.


I have a thing for tote bags so I had to get this one! Also to the left is the cute print I got for free, which is also a little Simpsons themed like the 2 other prints. Natali, I totally understand your obsession over the Simpsons.


I couldn't be more satisfied with everything! I will certainly
buy stuff from you again. Thank you so much! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment